well I finally finished Ollie's monkey last night. I decided to use felt for the eyes as I wasn't really happy with the look the french knot knots gave. Posted today so hopefully AJ gives me a piccy of little Ollie with his new monkey!
I think he looks good :)
the other women in Mum's Group loved him too!
The hat for Shae's cooking bub is done, just working on the detail at the moment :)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
hmmm thought I'd give this a go and document my creative travels. Just finished Ollie's monkey, which was made using a Roxycraft pattern http://www.roxycraft.com/pattern_shop.htm
I have to buy some safety eyes for him and then he's being shipped off to Sydney, I hope Olly loves him :)